Selective Androgen Modulators known as Sarms are a synthetic performance enhancing drugs that mimic the characteristics of testosterone by binding themselves to androgen receptors.
When you hear the word bodybuilding or bodybuilder, you immediately think of steroids.
Some bodybuilders do take steroids, as this is popular among athletes and bodybuilders because it is a performance-enhancing drug.
However, this is prohibited, especially in competitions.
The great news is that there is an alternative performance-enhancing drug that is becoming popular in the world of bodybuilding.
Now if you are a woman, looking to try SARMs, you might be overwhelmed as most guides out there are male-oriented.
However, there are a couple of reasons why SARMS are better than steroids or prohormones for women.
Sarms are chemically similar to steroids; they have minimal effects on other tissues other than bones and muscles.
With their effects on bones and muscles, Sarms are highly popular among athletes like runners, weightlifters and bodybuilders because they enhance the increase of lean muscle mass, promote bone health and fast recovery from injury.
Sarms have many sub types with each having unique and advantageous features.
As you might guess, SARMs have a lot of pros. They work targeting androgen receptors, the same thing that steroids do. The crucial difference, however, is that SARMs were designed to be selective. This means that they are meant to provide steroid-like benefits without as many side effects.
Benefits of SARMs are:
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduced body fat
- Increased strength
- Reduced recovery times
Let’s go over each one of the benefits and explain them in detail.
This is the benefit that is the main reason why SARMs are so popular.
SARMs will greatly improve your ability to build lean muscle mass. In my experience, you will be able to gain about 6 months’ worth of gains in 1 month with SARMs. Obviously, it depends on which SARM you use, some are stronger, and some are weaker.
Your results will still greatly depend on your hard work and diet.
SARMs will promote fat loss in your body. This is also one of the most popular pros of SARMs.
You will be able to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time that would be impossible without the help of SARMs.
SARMs will increase your strength week after week.
You will be able to easily break strength plateaus.
The great thing about this is that you will be able to keep most of these strength gains as long as you continue to train hard after the cycle is over.
This is a great SARMs pro.
SARMs will reduce your recovery times to about 24 hours. Because of this, you will be able to train hard every day and you won’t be sore as much.
In Summary the Benefits of Sarms
- SARMs are known to be powerful agents of muscle mass growth, which in turn results in more muscle strength and prevention of injuries such as fractures, sprains, and strains.
- They can also aid in faster recovery through their ability to repair tissues. Some selective androgen receptor modulators are developed for specific medical conditions. In the case of LGD-4033, they are potential treatment options for osteoporosis and muscle wasting.
Minimal Side Effects
- It has always been said that SARMs are the friendlier versions of anabolic steroids because they do not have any side effects on the human body. Because they only bind with tissues, specifically bones, and muscles, they do not affect other body organs for that matter.
- For male users, they do not experience feminization, which is characterized by growth of breasts and shrinking of the testicles while female users will not also experience masculinization such as deepening of voice and abnormal hair growth.
- SARMs can be more potent when combined with other SARMs. For example, LGD-4033 is not a powerful fat-burner. But when it is combined with other SARMs, its potency against fats increases immensely. It can also be stacked to make it more efficient in building muscle mass.